Home → Gmail → Account Management → Removing Contacts
2.3. Removing Contacts
In order to remove specific email addresses or contacts from Gmail, you must delete the contact from your Gmail account's Contact list.
Follow the steps below to do so.
- Click on the Google Apps list in Gmail
2. In the Apps list, click on Contacts
3. In Contacts, search for the email or contact you wish to remove
4. To delete, click on the three dots next to the pencil. Click Delete.
5. Click Delete one more time.
That email or contact will no longer show up in your contact list.