Home → OneLogin → Printer Friendly Version
1. How to..
1.1. Password Reset
Faculty and staff can reset their password, just follow the steps below!
Students must visit help.bwscampus.com and submit a request to the Tech Department to reset their password.
1. Visit bwscampus.onelogin.com on any browser. We recommend Chrome.
2. Click on Forgot Password
3. Type in your BWS email address
4. Click on the Authentication Factor you've set up previously. If you do not see a factor, please submit a Helpdesk ticket for further assistance.
Admin/Faculty Security Questions
These are 3 security questions you've set up previously. Once all three have been answered then you will be able to reset your password.
If you do not remember your answers or need to reset your questions, please submit a Helpdesk request for further assistance.
An email with an access code will be sent to your secondary email.
Copy the code from your email and paste it into the Confirmation code field.
A separate app, called Google Authenticator, will generate a code for you to enter.
Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone and retrieve the numbers (grey dots)
Please note: you must enter the number quickly as there is a time limit for each code
The cellphone phone number you've added previously will be sent a SMS text with a security code. Copy that code into the field.
If you did not receive a code, click on Resend SMS code.
5. Once you have successfully entered a security factor, you will be prompted to enter a new password.
1.2. Setting up Multi-Factor Authentication
As of January 2022, the Technology Department requires faculty and staff to set up Multi-Factor Authentication, or MFA, for their BWS accounts. This ensures better security for all of our community members and their data.
Follow along below to see how to set-up MFA on your BWS account.
1. Type bwscampus.onelogin.com in your browser. We recommend Chrome.
2. Type in your username (full BWS email) then click Continue
3. Type in your password then click Continue
4. On the top right click on your name and then click on Profile.
5. On the left-hand side click on “Security Factors”
6. Click on “Add Factor”
7. Choose one of the following Security Factors
*Please note: You only need to select one Security Factor. The OneLogin Email option is not available for MFA.*
Admin/Faculty Security Questions
You will have a set of questions to choose from. You will only need to select and answer 3 questions.
In the IOS App Store or the Google Play Store please find and download “Google Authenticator”
Open the app and click on Get Started
On your phone select the “Scan a QR code”
After selecting Google Authenticator you should see a QR code on your computer:
Scan the barcode on your phone then your phone will show a screen like this with numbers
Click next on your computer screen and enter the numbers that appeared on your phone. Once it’s verified you will get a confirmation on the screen.
You will add your cellphone number to Onelogin to receive a SMS text containing an access code for your account.
Enter the code from the SMS text in the field provided.
8. Once you have completed adding a security factor, you will be redirected to the Security Factors page.
You will be able to see all the factors you have selected.
9. You can change which Security Factor will be your primary by clicking on the three dots next to your selection
10. The next time you sign in you will be asked to complete this security factor.
If you need any further assistance, please submit a Helpdesk request or dial (310) 889-2734 or from On Campus, dial extension 1234.