Home → Printing → Student Printing → Students printing with personal computers
3.1. Students printing with personal computers
To print on campus from your personal device, follow these simple steps:
1. Open a web browser and enter the following address -
2. Type in your Brentwood username and password. Click Login.
If you have any issues accessing your account, submit a helpdesk ticket by visiting help.bwscampus.com
3. On the left hand side, click on Web Print
4. Under Web Print, click on Submit a Job
5. Under Select a Printer, click on the printer you want to print to:
Click on Print Options and Account Selection to move forward.
6. Under Options, choose how many copies you want of your print job
Click on Upload Documents to move forward.
7. Under Upload, click on Upload from your Computer. You may also drag and drop the file you would like to print.
Make sure to print the file types listed below the upload area.
8. Click on Upload & Complete to print your job.
Once the status says "Finished: Queued for printing", visit the copier to pick up your job.