Home → Telephone/Voicemail → Voicemail → Listen to Voicemail from Off Campus
3.3. Listen to Voicemail from Off Campus
1. Call your direct line and wait for your greeting
2. Once you start to hear your greeting press * then # (right after each other)
3. After this you will get a prompt wanting your extension
4. Then you will get a prompt wanting your VM password
5. After these are done your VM will function as if you were in the office.
If you do not have a direct line, you may call 424-270-BWVM (2986) to access the VoiceMail system.
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful